Joseph P. Lindsley, Sr. AIF®
Partner / Advisor Representative
- Upon graduation from the University of Toledo in 1981, joined Aetna in their Personal Financial Security Division.
- Managed the retirement products division of Aetna for public and tax-exempt institutions in the State of Michigan and Northwest Ohio.
- Was president of the Pension Advisory Consortium, Inc.—the consortium consisted of investment, legal and actuarial research, consulting and product services directed toward the qualified retirement plan market.
- Managed the retirement products division of Aetna for the for-profit qualified plan retirement market in the States of North and South Carolina
- Vice President of Miles & Associates, Inc., a Third Party Administrator/Consultant for qualified retirement plans.
- President, co-founder and part owner of Milestone Investments, Inc., a broker-dealer and Registered Investment Advisor established in 1999.
- Partner and Co-founder of Quantitative Process, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor established in 2013.
Joe and his wife Peggy have five children and live in Charlotte NC.
Some of Joe’s current and recent outside activities include:
- Past Board member of the John William Pope Center for Higher Education in Raleigh NC (renamed The James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal).
- Past member of the Board of Trustees for Belmont Abbey College.
- Past president of the Mecklenburg Area Catholic School board.