Richard P. Rogers, Jr. AIF®
Partner / Advisor Representative
- BS in Finance from Central Connecticut State University.
- MBA from the University of Connecticut.
- Joined Aetna in the Retirement Services division in 1989, specializing in 401k products and distribution.
- Managed ING Retirement Plan Service’s national broker-dealer distribution channel.
- Executive Vice President and part owner of Milestone Investments, Inc., a broker-dealer and Registered Investment Advisor based in Charlotte, NC.
- Partner and co-founder of Quantitative Process, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor established in 2013.
Rich and his wife Tammi have three daughters, and are actively involved in youth sports in the Charlotte area.